Rating of Nissan Sunny 2014-2016

DO NOT BUY NISSAN CARS IN INDIA , YOU MAY BE CHEATED .

for XL

DO NOT BUY NISSAN CARS IN INDIA , YOU MAY BE CHEATED .

As I bought a Nissan SUNNY car through a GSA of HDFC Bank on 11<sup>th</sup> oct 2011 (Tuesday) and the Bank&rsquo;s GSA Delivered this car at my home when I was not present.&nbsp; The Bank GSA came to my office and got all the papers signed by me. When I reached home and saw the SUNNY Car it was fitted with Nissan MICRA accessories as the MUDFLAPS and FOOTMATS etc. when tried to contact the Dealer m/s. MALWA MOTORS KARNAL the phone no. was given on Nissan website was FAKE and when tried to contact NISSAN Company the EMAIL ADDRESS of the Nissan India company is&nbsp; FAKE and you do not even find any contact no. for the NISSAN&nbsp;company even worldwide websites. Anyhow when contacted the dealer m/s. MALWA MOTORS KARNAL, they say the company is giving the cars like this only. Is it true that the Company could not complete the car and selling it in a hurry?and when called company&rsquo;s customers care ( a call centre ) &nbsp;they promised to check the problem and promised to rectify the same in 72 hrs. but found no response as yet. If the DEALER m/s. MALWA MOTORS KARNAL &nbsp;is a cheater or the NISSAN COMPANY? &nbsp;but in any case it spoils the name of the NISSAN.

r