Worst Customercare in Nissan

By for Nissan Sunny 2011-2013 from Coimbatore 2012-05-10 22:50:17.0
  • Appearance

I bought a new Nissan Sunny from Ramani Cars, Coimbatore. I never seen such a worst service in any other car dealers. They given fantastic response till i pay the advance amount by end of Dec '11, They said they will deliver the car in three weeks. After fourth week onwards i use to call them & ask when will be the delivery but no proper response. Even if i call the manager he use to say i will call you but he never called. Finally by end of Feb '12 they said you car is ready but due to tax hike you have to pay more money, i paid & finished registration on Thursday and fixed up the delivery on monday 9 AM. We were there at 8.45AM but nobody knows where is my car. The great comedy was at 9.30AM the sales manager came & without knowing anything blindly he said we received your car from factory by today morning only. Finally we ourselves identified our car & taken delivery by 10.30AM. I got several calls from customercare about my experience & i told them i never seen such a worst experience. but till date nobody from the company called me in this regard. Im really worrying about the others who are buying cars from them. Personally i can say the car looks good, pick-up is ok, milage is good but the seat size is not good enough for comfortable long drive as im owning Ford Fiesta & Chevrolet Magnum.

• arun |11 May,2012 03:17:37 AM

If nissan wants to increase thier sales, they need to know how to respect its customers.... else customers will show middle fingers to Nissan and fly to some other place.... First change the chennai dealer.... he is the one who is spoiling Nissan's name in chennai....

• Mathews |11 May,2012 08:40:02 PM

I too had some what similar bad buying experiance from the Bangalore dealer. But some how I and my family liked the car and bought the sunny petrol in december-11.Mailed my buying experiance to nissan. No reply from them. Nissan should seriously look into it.But the car is an excellent one and we all enjoy the ride.We did continuous 600km/12 hour journey and the seats are comfortable.

• viswakumar |12 May,2012 07:55:12 PM

Hi Mohan, I planned to buy it from the same dealer...they said they ll deliver within 2 months..Is it reliable r better to wait for dealer which s abt to come up in Erode..

• viswakumar |12 May,2012 08:12:41 PM

• sunil.A.J KTR |02 Jun,2012 10:36:51 PM

hope no bitter experience from kollam dealer

• d c kolse |28 Jul,2012 01:35:25 PM

the dealer in Nagpur is very worst. when i booked the car by paying 50,000 and they said that the car will be deliverd to me within 3 weeks. but i did not got the car even after two months. when i called them no body was picking the phone. if some body pick phone stating that the sales manager is in hospital or sick or vacation. oh my god very worst expereince and i personnally suggest that nobody shall purchase this car . better i suggest to go with any car. even i heard that services are very worst. Be carefiule , Be care fule