Hover Automotive India (Nissan India partner) and Ichibaan Nissan is fraud!!

By for Nissan Sunny 2011-2013 from Mumbai 2011-11-14 18:24:46.0
  • Appearance

Hello all, I booked Nissan Sunny XV at Ichibaan Nissan Mumbai with Rs. 4,50,000/- as down payment and opted for car loan for the remainder amount from HDFC bank. My loan was approved but the bank did not disburse the amount to dealer stating that Ichibaan Nissan is a defaulter to loan taken from HDFC and hence they have blacklisted them. HDFC suggested me alternatives to get things sorted, (one of them being that the car be bought from ORION instead of Ichibaan). After this realization I started inquiring with the dealer, who kept buying time to delay. I made many complaints on nissan customer care, but the 72 hour deadline to address the complaint was never met. I finally had to send a legal notice to Hover Automotive India who looks after nissan India operations, they too seemed very laid back in their attitude to solve this problem. Finally things got clarified that the owner of ichibaan is also the director for Hover Automotive India, who has defaulted on a Rs.75 crore loan from HDFC when he was a HONDA dealer. One month had passed but Hover Automotive India did not make any effort to get my car, even today Ichibaan is having my money! I have finally canceled the booking since the parent company itself is a fraud, If they can cheat so openly while booking, one could only Imagine the after sales.

• Saloni |08 Jan,2012 03:46:31 PM

Here you have mentioned about the dealer and not about the car..so the rating you have given is not valid here.i think this comment should not be here as this is for car review.