Nissan Pixo looks like a Maruti A-Star

By for Nissan Pixo from Chomu 2010-04-12 12:44:02.0
0 people found it helpful. 1901 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

Pros : Upcoming car, stylish look, smart features

I have seen a upcoming cars in India, there were given a many cars which will come into different type of cars formats in the market. I would like to ask about Nissan Pixo that it may be inspired from Maruti's A-Star, because its looking and shapes are smiler to A-Star. I want to know more about it that when it will launch among with price tag. I think that its expected price around Rs. 5 lakh. I have fund out some details about Nissan pixo at auto car website, there is given a expected launch date that it will be launched by the end of this year. I have also asked to my friend for which car should i buy?, He told that if you would like to purchase a latest car you can go for Ford Figo and Chevrolet Beat and other wise wait for next upcoming cars like Nissan Pixo and Nissan Micra. After collecting some information about it that I have mind a mind to purchase a new Nissan pixo.

• Kapil |13 Apr,2010 01:31:34 PM

Hi viru I also seem that it should inspire from Maruti A-star, Because the Maruti Suzuki company has recently joint venture with Nissan Motor, Both companies are ready to launch its new much awaited Nissan Pixo soon In India. Let's keep with it!!!!!!