Super car

By for Nissan Micra 2016-11-14 13:42:57.0
  • Appearance

Have you ever spend a little time maintaining your car? People use their cars every day for different purposes. Mostly they use it for traveling to places. Cars are proven to be safer and cheaper than sports bikes. Some people do not maintain their car on regular basis; those are the people who we see often on side of a road waiting for a towing truck to come. Do you have any idea on how costly can a car be?.

I have Nissan Maxima. I got my car when I was 17 years of age. Just after I graduated I had received my first car. I was so happy that, for a moment I felt like getting my first car was more exciting than my graduation. I also had gotten a job at Walgreen’s where they paid me good enough. I started going to College of DuPage with my own car. I had seen everybody’s car and also wanted my car to look like others. So, I went to paint shop and had my car painted green with brand new design. It looked really great on my car. My next stop was Auto Zone where I bought a set of neon lights for under my car. After spending all that money, my car was a charm afterward. But my money started getting short.

I stopped wasting money on my car. Afterward, I only did regular maintenance on my car. For example; oil change and all the other fluids change are necessary. When I was a kid I always wanted to have a car. When I received it, it was like a dream come true. I had to start saving money for my college and pocket money and also for car maintenance. At that moment my hobby for cars kind of started to go blurry since I was not spending as much money.

My future cars that I might buy must have all on this characteristics. It must be fast, it should look at its best, and the cost of it should be relatively cheaper. I still wonder that if I had the fastest car in the world then I would be so proud full. I am not just using my car as just a source to travel. I sometimes use it as my study place.