Pathetic Service and vehicle

By for Nissan Micra 2012-10-17 23:09:18.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style   Comfort   Pickup   Mileage It is an utter lie from Nissan that the vehicle gives 23+ KM for a diesel vehicle. When I asked the service person why it is not giving mileage, his answer was to replace the fuel filter of Brand new vehicle. Looks funny as well it brought the thought are they using used fuel filter for a brand new vehicle? I hardly gets 14 km in city and around 15 on a long drive. Best Features   Needs to improve Needs to kick the current dealers out and give delaership to better guys. Or there should be competition. Overall Experience Within 6 months of purchase vehicle started behaving so different. This was the first vehicle in my life which gave me bearing complaint. Within 6 months backside bearing was gone and tried to get it rectified from the service center. They just lubricated and gave the vehicle back to me. Again I had to give the vehcile for rectification and returned the vehicle in with minor damage. I tried to contact the Nissan help center they too not bothered about me, since I already made the purchase. May be they will attend me when the vehicle gets 3 year old to make me purchase a new one. For sure this will be my last Nissan vehcile.

• Kiran |16 Jul,2013 09:13:39 PM

Hello Firoz .... What is the dealer name and from which city you are.

Firoz T M |16 Jul,2013 09:46:59 PM

Shahwar Nissan. They were the only dealer in Bangalore when I purchased the vehicle. Right now there is one more dealer named Surya Nissan.