Not sure about the Car yet, but service sucks

By for Nissan Micra 2013-09-06 13:06:46.0
  • Appearance

Cons : Pathetic sales and service

I saw the reviews on Cardekho and went to Surya Nissan , Bangalore for booking. I liked all the features. Almost comparable to Honda Amaze. July 11 , I booked the car. Colour: Turquoise Blue. Promised date of delivery was July 13 .The model was in stock. In between my loan was being processed by SBI and it took nearly two weeks. Whole amount (Including On road price, registration, insurance everything) was paid on July 27 . I was told at this time, the car got sold to somebody else who paid by cash and I will have to wait another two weeks or take another color. Note: They didn't bother to inform me, they have given my booked car to somebody else. After that I have called them almost every week and been promised the car will arrive anytime soon. There is some manufacturing issue. Etc. etc. Today, when I checked again came to know, they still don't know when they would receive the model I had booked. In between I had received calls from CarDekho and was apprised I will be updated by September 15th. But going by the history, I don't believe I will get it any time in next two months. I finally asked them to update me tomorrow about the latest staus or cancel it. My key pain points are 1) The dealer definitely knew there is some delay and it may take 3 months or so. They didn't inform me upfront. 2) They shouldn't have collected full payment when they knew there is going to be delay. I unnecessarily paid two months interest etc. 3) Had I waited two more months and booked now I would have got the car at a much lesser price (I didn't get a single discount because it's a new lunch) and of course peace of mind. 4) Dealer or Nissan clearly taken me for a good ride :(

• suraj pandey |15 Sep,2013 01:26:34 AM

first of all the dealers are not aware of the delay in colour,its Nissan who informs them..but in this delay the dealers were not informed..so as like you i also paid two months interest without the car,but iam a proud owner of the t.blue colour...and iam very satisfied with the car..you cannot go publically saying the dealer is bad..as a customer you also need to understand..because Nissan kind of company wont do this purposely.

• Samir |31 Oct,2013 02:38:52 PM

@Suraj Pandey, i think u r from this dealer. u r not a genuine Micra owner. Micra is not a good car to suffer all of this and dealer service is very good than this at any hyundai or mahindra or Maruti showroom. the dealer definitely got more money from that person and sold the booked car. never buy Nissan cars. their service is worst in India.

• dr bharathi |03 Jan,2014 07:58:17 AM

well said @samir....@suraj pandey why the hell we customers should understand about dealer or company....u just get full money but u dont keep up ur words...thats pathetic....

• karthick |26 Feb,2014 11:33:38 AM

yes i too felt the same when i visited the showroom. the guy gave me a brochure and went to his desk. my frens also said it has the worst service in cars..hyundai, MS and chevy were so nice when i visited them..Nissan should really check all these if they want to hold a good market here in india.