Nissan Micra coming very soon

By for Nissan Micra from Agra  2010-03-13 08:38:48.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Stylish look, Comfort, smart car,

I have collected some details about Nissan Micra. It's coming after few month. Nissan Micra is the best for small car class. I have read that its a hatchback segment car model. I have also learned about the meaning of hatchback. It means that five door capability in a car. Other some information have been gotten from the auto site. I think company has not yet decided to launch its new magnificent car in the market. But expected launched has shown through news and media. I can expect that Nissan Micra will be better performance car in the country from other cars which have coming from a small hatchback segment. It will also be going to bit them. I am again reminding that Nissan Micra is really a fabulous car in the country.

• Vipin |02 Apr,2010 11:26:44 AM

Nissan Auto company is going to launch its premium car 'Nissan Micra' in India. But I would like to know sure confirmation about it. plz, try to fine any where. Let's enjoy!!!!!!!!!

• Karan |13 Aug,2010 01:51:08 PM

Maruti's Ritz is a value for money car. it has unique exterior looks, cool interiors with the blue theme. I am getting mileage of 17.5 kmpl with AC on. Top speed is more than 135 kmph and Ritz is stable at all speeds. Ride quality is good with firm suspension and Ritz is easy to handle too. Ritz, a overall good package! Micra lacks the charm of Ritz, doesn't have a refined engine and just 20 dealers in a 100 crore population of India. Micra will be soon doomed!