Nissan Micra, a worthwhile investment

By for Nissan Micra from Lucknow 2010-12-27 12:52:17.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Excellent Fuel Mileage, small turning radius, safety airbags

Cons : Rear seats are not that much comfortable

Look and Style Hi guys, finally I have bought my first car, the latest Nissan Micra Diesel XV about 2 weeks ago. I have waited for a long time for the right car of my choice. And Nissan Micra is the car where my search ends. This car gives a sporty look to me due to its Aerodynamic roof design and stylish headlights.   Comfort Front seats are fully comfortable but rear seats do not provide full underthigh support. But then also this car is much more spacious and comfortable than other cars of this category. Extra space in car gives extra comfort during journey.   Pickup This car gives a superb pick up as compared to petrol cars. Its 1.5L, diesel engine give a good pick up and enables the car to reach 100 kmph from standstill in 15.4 seconds. I took the car upto 130 kmph mark and never feel the car is out of breath.   Mileage As per the ARAI test report, Nissan Micra has best mileage of 23.08 km/l which is far better than other cars of this category. It gives approximately 18-19 kmpl mileage in city which is also good. So once you fill your car’s tank you can forget for miles and can enjoy the drive.   Best Features Along with mileage, its small turning radius of 4.7m, 15 inch alloy wheels and safety features are up to the mark.   Needs to improve Seat can be designed to give more comfortable drive.   Overall Experience I think my decision of buying this car is right one. I am satisfied with my car's performance.

• Eswaramurthi |05 Jan,2011 04:18:50 PM

I plan to buy a car.please suggest best car 5 to 6 lakhs price

• UNNI MADHAVAN |09 Jan,2011 12:26:38 AM

i have not seen the car so i cannot comment but i think i will go for this car

• sw |11 Jan,2011 04:17:33 AM

This review is written by company

• abdullah |14 Jan,2011 10:02:57 AM

hi guys i have booked for diesel please suggest it is worth going for diesel or petrol

CarDekho Team |15 Jan,2011 12:42:16 PM

Dear User, We would like to inform you that if your per month running is more than 1500 kms than you can opt for Nissan Micra diesel and if your per month running is less than 1500 kms than you can opt for Nissan Micra Petrol. Thanks

Shivakumar S |26 May,2011 12:57:58 PM

Hi CarDekho Team, I have a 2 months old Nissan Micra Diesel. My per month running is about 800 to 1000 kms only (average 40kms per day except weekends). Is it okay with this? what are the issues I may expect for not running the car more than 1500 kms per month?

naren |29 May,2011 09:19:45 AM

my budget is 4.5 lakhs...and my usage of something around 30-40 kms per day...wat car should i buy...?

• Sandy |28 Feb,2011 04:51:21 PM

Hi CarDekho Team, I am thinking of purchacing a new car of budget of 5-6 lacs. I need to know about the differece between Petol Micra and Disel? Is there and problem with Disel engin. Please suggest. Please suggest.