It's not a right time to buy Nissan cars

• Appearance

Pros : Good Car

Cons : Pathetic Service

When I started looking for a new car, I had following basic requirements: - Automatic Hatchback - Good performance, comfortable, good looks, fair mileage and less than 8L - All new features

Nissan Micra matched all these requirements, was happy with the test drive and decided to buy Micra. Dear friends warned me about the after sales support and service quality of Nissan cars, I completely ignored their suggestion by thinking that at max you will service the vehicle twice a year and all the new age cars will come with great technology and there will not be much a problem and requirement for service. And finally bought Nissan Micra CVT from Shahwar Nissan, Bangalore.

Now I am regretting my decision within 2 months of purchase because of below experiance with Shahwar Nissan: - It took weeks and several follow-ups to get back the additional 5k that I paid during sales - I had a situation to call the 24/7 number and service helpdesk number the 3rd day of my car delivery. The 24/7 number provided in Shahwar Nissan's emergency card had changed and no one picked up on the changed number. Had to take a help of a local mechanic. Now the worst experience, a two wheeler brushed my Micra and dented the front bumper which had to be replaced  + Service consultant assured he will deliver the fixed Micra in 3 days and it took 12 days to get the delivery  + The worst part was that every day the service consultant used to say he will give my vehicle tomorrow and that tomorrow came after 12 days. And I had to call him at least 3 to 4 times a day get an update  + About the service job done, the car was delivered at 8pm and in dark could not notice much. The paint job was poor, could see white paint stains on the black grill, the chrome border in bottom grill is missing, and the front number plate is broken. Now I have to go back to them to get this fixed and have to go through the pain again.

With this experience, I strongly suggest anyone on the edge thinking to go with Nissan to NOT TO CHOOSE Nissan now when they have only two service centers in Bangalore and their service and commitment is pathetic.

Shahwar Nissan has taken the joy of owning a car away from me.

Comments Nissan Micra
  • sunny Bhai |24 Jul,2015 01:31:15 PM

Should have purchased maruti alto atleast hard earned money wouldn't have wasted.. All the best

Nissan Micra review scorecard