It is my pride and pleasure to own a NISSAN Micra

By for Nissan Micra from new delhi 2011-07-19 16:40:56.0
  • Appearance

Pros : The Brand Name NISSAN itself

Look and Style- It looks good from outside as well as inside, and seems to be small from its outer appearance, but decently spacious inside. Comfort - It is very comfortable car to drive and travel, espicially for long drives. Pickup - Good Mileage - I am getting a mileage of 20+ in Highways 16 in town. Best Features - 1. Power syeering is very smooth and sporty compared to other cars 2. Its A/C is very powerful and chilling, I couldn't use it in its maximum cool. 3. Audio system is very good in its sound and style. Needs to improve - 1. Back seat headrest is not enough.2. Lack of vanity mirror in front side seat 3. Lack of seat height adjustment for the driver seat 4. Could have provide ABS as optional. Overall Experience - It is a nice car to drive. I like my MICRA very much.

• Ravi Kainth |04 Jan,2012 12:26:20 PM

Hello Mr. Raghu, I was planning to buy Micra (Petrol), but as per some customer review comments on the net, I came to know that there is some problem with the After Sales Service of the car. Since you are using this car I would like to know your over all experience with regads to the car and the After sales service. What is average Maintenance cost of this car. Please provide me your feedback.

Yogesh |10 May,2012 12:53:42 PM

No issues for me so far.