Ichibaan Dealer Service SUCKS, Nissan Service SUCKS

By for Nissan Micra 2012-09-29 22:57:26.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Design

Cons : Service, Dealers, Customer Service

Look and Style Good, which is why we bought this car in the first month of launch. Comfort OK Pickup Bad Mileage OK Best Features Design and Style Needs to improve The pick up, the working, feels very crude...not like a world class car from a world class Japanese company.  The service and dealer customer service needs to improve a lot.  Because that is one thing which will make or break the future of any company. Overall Experience Very BAD.  My clutch plate has gone bad after very few miles of running.  Ichibaan has been telling me since the last 3 months that they have ordered a new clutch assembly from Nissan Chennai.  But every time I call them they say that they haven't received the parts from Chennai.  In fact they don't have the decency to call me on their own.  I have spoken to Manager level people who have given me their PERSONAL commitment about the date but I guess they don't mean what they say.  Luckily I have a Toyota and a Honda at home so I am not dependent on this piece of shit Nissan Micra else I would have been left without a working car for over 3 months now!!