Excellent automatic car in its segment

By for Nissan Micra 2014-10-20 11:30:50.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Easy to drive with all features

Cons : None

Look and Style: Attractive.Comfort: Very good.Pickup: Slow to start with but thereafter no problem Mileage 15 after first 1000km Best Features-cvt push button starts music system.Needs to improve none so far.Overall Experience: Very happy I am very pleased with its comfortable drive. I got 15km/l after my first 1000km drive in about 20 days. It is best city car with its CVT in its segment. I have explored the other option like Brio and Grant i10 but I am impressed with Micra CVT because of its features, look and safety. I can say from my less than a month driving experience that it is a must car for your wife and for all those looking for comfortable hassle free driving. But at the same time, it is not for the driver who wants zoom..diving. This is my first experience with Nissan company and I am very impressed. They have good numbers of dealers and service station so aftersale service should not be a problem. The company seems to be serious in doing business which is seen from their professional approach. Go and get one and I am sure you will not be disappointed.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this July
  • narayan Saragur |12 Jun,2017 01:12:39 PM

Give me the true milage the Automatic Micra gives. Based on this figure, I will decide. If after purchase ,the promised milage does not come true,I will go to the consumer court. So, please be honest& give me the correct milage per Litre in a Automatic Micra.