Excellent automatic car in its segment

By for Nissan Micra 2014-10-20 11:30:50.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Easy to drive with all features

Cons : None

Look and Style: Attractive Comfort: Very good Pickup: Slow to start with but thereafter no problem Mileage 15 after first 1000km Best Features cvt push button starte music system Needs to improve none so far Overall Experience: Very happy I am very pleased with its comfortable drive. I got 15km/l after my first 1000km drive in about 20 days. It is best city car with its CVT in its segment. I have explored the other option like Brio and Grant i10 but I am impressed with Micra cvt because of its features, look and safety. I can say from my less than a month driving experiance that it is a must car for your wife and for all those looking for comfortable hasselfree driving. But at the same time it is not for driver who wants zoom..diving. This is my first experience with Nissan company and I  am very impressed. They have good numbers of dealers and service station so aftersale service should not be a problem. Company seems to be serious in doing business which is seen from thaeir proffesional approachl. Go and get one and I am sure you will not be disappointed.