Best City Car

• Appearance

Pros : Hyper refined Power train ( Engine, GB , Trans Axle), Suspension, Steering, Safety, Fit and finish

Cons : I didnt like the new looks :-p

I am driving Nissan Micra Diesel XV Premium for last 2 years and even now I feel thrilled driving this. The engine is most refined engine in the class. Although the figures of engine bhp might not look so encouraging, but I grantee you, the torque curve is so perfect for Indian conditions. You get the power from the vehicle when you need it ( in lower RPM), not something like highest torque at very high RPM. You can drive this car like a SUV on hilly terrains without lacking torque. This is also possible because of light weight of vehicle compared to similar cars.Engine is well tuned without turbocharger so there is no turbo lag as that in most of the diesel vehicles! Engine is HIGHLY fuel efficient and if you drive it below 1500 RPM, you can literally do hypermiling!Gear shift is smooth but steering is something I would like to boast about, electrically assisted power steering makes it butter smooth. Ride and handling is awesome even in city as well as highway conditions. Suspension is of exact stiffness for Indian conditions. It has the lowest turning circle radius in the segment as well, good for city maneuvering and parking. Interior is plush and roomy, I especially like the curvy console for Auto AC and stereo, leather steering and gear cover etc. Space has been optimized truly Japanese way, for a hatchback its very spacious. Big side and rear windows makes interior lively and bright. I dont want to comment about exterior as its totally personal opinion. I personally like its retro Beetle types looks. Engine start stop, keyless entryand auto OVM fold are some very handy features. Features like adjustible driver seat and telescopic steering are missing but actually you dont need them in a hatchback with low front profile.

Comments Nissan Micra