Awesome Car

By for Nissan Micra 2012-10-31 12:58:40.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Keyless entry

Cons : Glove box space and missing USB connectivity

I got a New Micra XV Premium on 16th Oct 2012. I am really impressed with overall performance. Look and Style  :  Eye catching. Interior is classy good. Leather Steering give you good feeling. Comfort : Its a comfort car.  I drove in single stretch about 330 KM and on the way I didn’t felt tired due to comfortable seats and good suspension. Even on bumpy road it is very smooth in ride. Pickup : Pickup is very good. Overtaking is not a problem too. Mileage : I got the mileage of 22.3 with A/C  on highway and  getting overall 20.5 on regular basis. Best Features : I liked a Push button start and stop. Auto pilot in 3rd Gear ( car automatically runs on 20 KM Speed) and in 5th Gear ( 40 KM Speed ). It help me when there is a traffic jam and you have to move slowly. 2 Year Extended warranty for extra 5000/-. Roadside Assistance.   Needs to improve : Glove box space is less compare to others. Audio system is good but i am missing USB Connection and Bluetooth.  Overall Experience : Awesome Car otherwise with lots of bells and whistles with good mileage.