Nissan Micra Active
    Rs   4.8 - 7.46 Lakh*

A Very Good Car In The Hatchback Segment

By for Nissan Micra 2017-01-11 23:07:55.0
  • Appearance

I have been driving Nissan Micra (XL, petrol) for the last 6 years. Bought it in the first couple of months of launch. I have no complaints so far with this car. My usage has been predominantly within the city and its perfect for that. I go for long drives once a year and it is fine. The pick up is the biggest drawback of this car and it's not advisable if you look for power. Hence I have reduced the overall rating by 1 star. In the aspects of mileage it's very good. The braking system is quite good. I like the power steering in this car, always felt in control on the roads. The maintenance changes are pretty nominal, I spend around 10K per year on maintenance. I like the service centres of Nissan( this is in Chennai), have always been serviced promptly and they are professional. Coming to the interiors, the leg room is quite good for this segment, especially, the fact that boot space is quite satisfactory. Not many cars in this segment have got this combination right. In most cars, I have seen either of these is compromised. A/C is very good and in peak summer cools within 2-3 mins. I like the audio system built-in with the car. The seating is perfect and I find it quite ergonomic. My aged parents never complained sitting for long hours in this car, although they complained to have back problems sitting in other cars in this segment. The other significant aspect that I have observed in this car is the noise reduction once the windows are closed, which is quite good, again comparison in the same segment only. One of the drawbacks(noticed by my friends, I myself have not) is that the horn of this car is not very loud. This is very subjective, though. Overall this is an excellent car for driving within city limits and a reasonable car to drive on the highway as well.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this January