Worst Behaviour from Sales Persons

By for Nissan Micra Active 2013-09-10 12:51:51.0
  • Appearance

We purchased Nissan micra Active Last week the response from the dealer was very poor. They don't even attend the call. if we call again and again they switch off their mobile. At last after 1 month of struggle we bought a car but they didn?t provide us the colour (Blue) which they promised. We are force to take the color (Silver) which they decided, and finished all formalities. The Blue Color Nissan Micra was not in Production and please go ahead with Silver, if the Color was not in Production, how come the management has decided to put in the catalogue? We gave all the documents to them including our ration card. Due to negligence and carelessness, they have misplaced the card in the insurance office. Our Ration Card was not given to us even after four days from delivering the car. When we called him (M.R Arun Prakash, Corporate Sales, Avenue Nissan, Mount Road). he didn?t respond. so we called the manager and complained about not returning our Ration card. Immediately Arun called me and scolded myself and my family members very badly. He used very abusive words. He frightened us for informing to the manager. he said,"i will not return the ration card. do whatever you can do"  and we are very much disappointed with this type of behaviour. Worst behaviour. this incident was happen in last sunday, we never expected these kind of attitude from Nissan staffs. We will never do any services from Nissan in my life time.

• Abhijit Samdole |13 Sep,2013 10:39:06 AM

Hi what about car performance? Do you like it?

Arun Parakash M R |28 May,2015 03:34:37 PM

Hello everyone. This is Arun Prakash here. The people who are all scolded me ...I thank u all for ur critics and scoldings. Let me Explain wat just happened. Being a corporate Sales guy i know how to handle the customers. Mr.Sheriff was about to book a car.....he discussed everything with me and went to some other dealer requested the discounts wat ever i m trying to give.Pan India monthly Scheme will remains the same everywhere. co dealer, they said we cant give any discounts apart from the monthly scheme. So from that particular place he called me....And for ur information we both belong to the same Native place Called NEYVELI (NLC).. I took my company car and picked him from OMR and he asked me to pick her daughter also. for customer satisfaction i picked her also and i took them to my dealership .Again he requested me to give offers. I gotapprival from management side ...that is from the dealer side just to make is experience pleasant in Nissan we gave the offers . pan India turquoise blue was in Demand and waiting period was about 2 months. first they ordered white and then to red and they changed T.Blue. Around 2 to 3 weeks these confusions were going on. Atlast Mr.Sheriff called me and said Arun my daughter want to go with T.Blue so please give it within this week . I said no way sir we cant commit because already that colour is in demand . Customers keeps on changing the colour means for which colour we will place an order ????. we tried a lot and said we cant deliver the car in this week . it will take atleast 3 to 4 weeks from the date of order. For People's note we didnt make any delay ...Mr.Sheriff delayed the process by changing the colours.And we asked him if u r not interested u can cancel it we wont charge anything and we will refund all ur money. Atlast Mr.sheriff only asked which colour is readily available. we said Red ,Silver,Black. He only asked us to process the registration for silver stating that I will convince my daughter. For registration purpose we us to get ration card. I Agree that one of my driver at the time of delivery he misplaced the ration card in another car because he s also a Muslim Customer. Driver is a innocent guy not that much educated. Then i came ti know this is the situation ....my RTO team and Team leader and My Sales Manager urged me not to inform his matter to customer and they asked me to get the mis placed ration card. Within an hour we Tracked and recovered the ration card. Before the delivery customer again asked for offers in accessories for body graphics Aux In Cable Perfume and body cover. we gave that also but not that much wat he expected . because of that he got angry. I asked the customer to wait to get the ration card . He only said that he will get it tomorrow.Untill the delivery i treated him as my father .Next day morning he called and said can u drop the ration card in my daughter's office which in OMR Siruseri. I accepted that.Suddenly i got a call from my manager and he said we have month end review meeting so u should be here before 9:30. I asked My close friend to hand it over directly in customer's home which in neyveli. because he is also from neyveli. Being a Sales Executive we dont have Off or weekend leave nothing. Even on sundays we use to work.The customers those who r all taken car from me they all know how i will work and how i will serve the customers in a pleasant way . I dont want to praise myself because God knows everything. On that Sunday morning my mobile was switched off and.. around 7:30 to 8 am i plugged in the charger Mr sheriff called me and scolded me in a abusing way why ur mobile was switched off these many hours . I answered him yesterday night while sleeping it would have got switched off sir . He replied dont lie to me....bring me the ration card ...today i m going to ration stores. i Said my friend's mom was suddenly bed ridden she is in ICU. please bare untill 11.00 am . i will ask him to deliver to ur home. within this short span of time he approached and abused my family and my friend and atlast he scolded my Team Lead and manager too. I was in church prayer. my marriage called me out and scolded me like anything. I asked Mr.sheriff sir ur ration card has been delivered know ....then why did u scolded my family and my boss ?? . for this He repliedI will murder u and ur family and i will ask some realatives to destry ur showroom and my realative is an Asst.COM of police chennai i will ask him to arrest u. After finishing my Church i came to my showroom .That time my cousin called me in shivering voice stating that ...some people called me and threatened me .my cousin and Mr.Sheriff's daughter are working in same office. Sheriff's daughter asked his boy friends to scold my cousin in bad and abusing words. My whole knew this matter and all were frightened because of their behaviours. I doesnt know wat to do and i called COO and Sales Head and informed this issue. they supported me very well and sorted this issue. From Nissan Head office Mumbai and Chennai ..they called me to wat was happened exactly.Me and my COO explained the things and my bosses adviced me not to distract ur mind because of this issue, concentrate on ur work, We are there to help u and ur family dont fear for anything they said. Even after reading this ...u guys say that i m wrong ...let me ask SORRY to Mr.Sheriff and his family. But GOD knows everything wat just happened he is seeing everything. Mr.Sheriff and his family spoiled my name and my company name and my image in social portals i thank them for doing this. Many of my customers asked me to reply and give comment for this issue...for that particular reason i have posted this.

• sucker |14 Sep,2013 10:18:40 PM

fuck these asholes....you should sue them for abuse

• sherief |18 Sep,2013 03:25:29 PM

s the performance is good

• Amit |09 Oct,2013 02:35:14 PM

Arun Prakash, Corporate Sales, Avenue Nissan, Mount Road CHUTIA ,KUTTA,D.K. BOSE aadmi hae, Sale ko chapal se maro,mu kala karo or gadhe pe bethao.Phasi dedo sale ko KUTTA SALA.

Arun prakash |28 May,2015 03:37:27 PM

• PARAMA |29 Dec,2013 05:33:04 PM

Pl share the specific pros and cons of the car at least now,Which I am eagerly waiting to know. Thanks.

• yogananda |26 Mar,2015 03:17:12 PM

Worst fellow.company will get bad name because of those idiots.

• Shiva |20 Apr,2015 05:23:38 PM

I am planning to buy nissan micra active XV and satisfied with the test drive and wants to book the car next week.Can anybody suggest me the color,i prefer turquiouse blue.

• Dr Surya Kant |06 Apr,2016 12:07:44 AM

I was planning for Nissan active micra but after reading this bad reviews from Nissan people I have dropped the idea for the purchase. Thanks for the review.