A brand new small car in India

By for Nissan Micra Active from Tonk 2010-07-15 13:52:53.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Stylish looks, latest features, new generation design

Nissan Micra a brand new small car in India. I have recently heard about the newly launched Nissan Micra in India which is another small car in the auto market. According to the some auto website reports that the new Micra is available with attractive price rage of around Rs 3,98,000 - Rs 5,28,000. I will plan to purchase the Nissan Micra XE version of Nissan Micra. It is looks very stylish and hope that it will also perform well in the auto market. Besides, it is lower price range car so I can easily afford.

• Mayank Joshi |16 Jul,2010 05:40:54 PM

Nissan Micra such a excellent brand new small car in the auto market which is recently launched in India. I will plan to purchase a new car which will be suited at par my expectation. Let's enjoy with brand new small car..........!

• Babu Venkataraman |18 Jul,2010 10:43:17 PM

When I was in USA, I owned Nissan Maxima and Nissan Versa. I will definitely buy Nissan Micra, if the "fully loaded" is priced @ less than Rs.3.00 lakhs. I hope the engineers might have provided more leg room for the rear seat passengers.

• ATUL P PARULEAR |02 Aug,2010 01:27:26 PM

I was waiting for long time to get Nissan Micra lauched. Nissan could be described as world's number 2 brand in automoboile sector . It has a more leg space for therear seat passengers and Nissan always take car of the passengers. Micra is value of money we spent. I have a plan to dispose off Alto XL and go for Nissan Micra Petrol. It will suit the roads in India and particularly developed highways across India .

• ATUL P PARULEKAR- KOTHRUD-PUNE |02 Aug,2010 01:46:55 PM

While India is preferring small cars for easy turning on the small roads, Nisan Micra is the Only option. This brand doesnot require "everywhere service centres " as others are having . The Name itself talks. I am sure, more and more second hand cars will now come in market for sale as Nissan has lauched small car in India . It has a Comfort. Financial power of Indians is not that Bad as they will only look for the locally made cheapest car as Quality of material

• suresh |05 Aug,2010 10:16:42 AM

stylish and affordable car worth buying this car.

• sanya |30 Aug,2010 11:45:38 AM