Rating of Nissan Micra 2012-2017

S
Suendra singh
for Diesel XV
On: Apr 04, 2011 | 5477 Views

I own Nissan Micra Diesel XV. I am one person who has always been fascinated with Japenese cars and when I had the oppurtunity to buy one, without a second thought went for the Micra. Though I won't say other car brands doesn't offer good work but for me, Japanese takes the heart away. Be it in terms of looks, performance and riding it scores the first position. I must appreciate the start feature and security feature of the car. It's great.

Mileage: My car gives me a mileage of 18 kmpl which is great. I don't face much when I start my car in winters. In summers with AC also it gives me a great mileage. Slowly as summers are coming and it is turning really hot. Micra's AC is cool as a cucumber.

Best Features: The start features, first of all, it is so happening that it leaves an unforgettable impression on the other. The car security feature that it can't open with the duplicate key. The performance with AC is too good, handling and riding quality of the car. The interiors of the car are excellent, smooth drive, well-cushioned seats.

Needs to improve: Nothing for me.

Overall Experience: A great experience while driving the car.

Other Micra 2012-2017 Reviews