Best Hatchback car

By for Nissan Micra 2012-2017 from Hyderabad 2011-11-22 16:47:44.0
  • Appearance

Pros : good mileage, interior look and space

Cons : nothing

Really Good Design & Performance It is Euro Standard Car, safety In this car only have the basic model itself air bag system in the safety from in this interior & Keyless system also amazing & Wonderful Nissan Micra XV diesel is a nice car comparing to punto, polo, fabia, beat nd i20. Hyundai i20 price is much higher, Micra has electronic steering which gives u comfort of driving very lite to handle, pick up gud, interior is ok, keyless entry that's a gud feature, dikki space is gud more than that the car is comfortable, nice suspension its sunshine car, and the turning radius is very gud for the city. I have Hyundai Accent, Santro and Swift VDi, but Nissan Micra is top of it, m lucky to have this car really amazing if ur not satisfied go and take test ride ull knw everything nd sapres r very easily available and it's cheaper than Maruti amazing... even the dealer at Hyderabad(Lakshmi nissan, banjara hills) is much satisfied for me because the service there give after sales.Thanks a lot to Lakshmi Nissan.

• sameer sheikh |09 Dec,2011 11:20:43 AM

whats about d maintenance of nissan micra.and what the features of xv petrol model in nissan micra........please suggest me

prabhu |31 Mar,2012 10:38:48 PM

Yes. It is true. I measured it my calculating KMs given for Full Tank to Empty on Odo meter. On Highways: When speed is 75-85 KM/H then mileage is 23 KMs/L When speed is 90-100 KM/H then mileage is 21 KMs/L When speed is 100-120 KM/H then mileage is 19-20 KMs/L Inside the city: 19-20 in avg traffic condition. I recently covered 10000 K.Ms in My Micra DCI. Cost for service: Rs 3500/- ( for Engine OIL, Filters, etc) Rs 250 for vehicle pickup and drop at your door steps. Since the service station is 40 KMs from my home I went with Vehicle pickup option. I felt it is much convenient than going for service station directly.

• ram |19 Dec,2011 09:19:02 PM

Nissan's Micra model and its XV Petrol variant. Nissan Micra XV Petrol is powered by a 1198 cc Petrol Engine and it offers an overall milage of . The price of Nissan Micra XV Petrol Petrol model in India is around Rs. 543000 /-* low maintainance when compared to any other cars of that prizes.