Rating of Nissan Micra 2012-2017

Being in a city, happy with Micra(Diesel) !

S
Srinivasan
for Diesel XV Premium
On: Mar 14, 2012 | 2295 Views

Look and Style-Look is definitely unique and looks striking ! Comfort-There is scope for improvement in seats, but otherwise comfort when in the vehicle is good! Pickup With 4-5 people in the car, and with AC on, at first and second gears the vehicle has less power. Especially, the lag in the first 2 gears is quite visible! Mileage-Awesome. I get 21.4kmpl in city conditions(Chennai), and sometimes it comes cheaper than public transport! Best Features Looks; fuel economy; slick features; lesser turning radius; nice interiors; air-conditioner; Needs to improve light engine; suspension(little bumpy); missing under-thigh support in driver seat; Overall Experience After so much of analysis, I went for micra diesel, as my preferences were(in decreasing priority): Mileage, comfort, less-maintenance, power, a decent city vehicle. I am very much happy with Micra.I've started to see many micras on the road in the last 2 months and it is increasing quite fast. If the improvement points are fixed, it can give stiff competition to other vehicles in this segment. In my knowledge, it's competitors are(in ranks): Ritz Diesel, Swift diesel, i20, polo, liva, beat ....

Other Micra 2012-2017 Reviews