Pathetic Service, No responsibility of Niissan, Cheater Dealers

• Appearance

Pros : Car

Cons : After Sales Service

Dear Friends,

I had bought Nissan Micra in June 2011, with Trust of Nissan, which is known for High Quality & Durability. But now I realised this is a wrong decision. The dealers of Nissan are cheater and same is their service providers. Nissan is not taking any responsibility of their dealers and no action is taken against them for customer complaints. Totally irresponsible company.

Cheating started in deal itslef, dealer named Sky Nissan took the money for Extended Warranty but did not registered my vehicle with parent company. I had made complaint but no action was taken by Nissan.

Worst experince started when paid services began. Each time service partner asked me to change the parts.

In Jan 2015, NCR best dealer of Nissan called M/s Kaizan Nissan- dignosed three problems

1. Arm have crack, need to change

2. Break Pad, need to change

3. Horn

For First two I had given go ahead. They charged me money for changing of above 2 parts, actually changed or not I don't know becuase no improvment was seen in the vehicle.

Horn is still working fine which they tried to change just to make money.

In April month, they launch a camp for general check up of car & AC. I had atteneded.

In first week of May my Car AC stopped working. I had visited Nissan Authorised Service Partner, M/s Sterlling Gurgaon. They took 4 days to diagnose the problem and told me an estimate cost of repairing Rs 1.10 Lac appx. I had taken up this issue with Nissan and Nissan chose not to help in this case. I had taken back my car and visited a local electrician. To my surprise actual problem was different than diagnosed by Nissan Dealer, and it costed me Rs.6.5K.

You can imagine yourself how Nissan delaers and service partners cheated customers.

Comments Nissan Micra 2010-2012