Rating of Nissan Micra 2010-2012

r
rajneshdagar
On: May 30, 2015 | 930 Views

Dear Friends,

I had bought Nissan Micra in June 2011, with Trust of Nissan, which is known for High Quality & Durability. But now I realised this is a wrong decision. The dealers of Nissan are cheater and same is their service providers. Nissan is not taking any responsibility of their dealers and no action is taken against them for customer complaints. Totally irresponsible company.

Cheating started in deal itslef, dealer named Sky Nissan took the money for Extended Warranty but did not registered my vehicle with parent company. I had made complaint but no action was taken by Nissan.

Worst experince started when paid services began. Each time service partner asked me to change the parts.

In Jan 2015, NCR best dealer of Nissan called M/s Kaizan Nissan- dignosed three problems

1. Arm have crack, need to change

2. Break Pad, need to change

3. Horn

For First two I had given go ahead. They charged me money for changing of above 2 parts, actually changed or not I don't know becuase no improvment was seen in the vehicle.

Horn is still working fine which they tried to change just to make money.

In April month, they launch a camp for general check up of car & AC. I had atteneded.

In first week of May my Car AC stopped working. I had visited Nissan Authorised Service Partner, M/s Sterlling Gurgaon. They took 4 days to diagnose the problem and told me an estimate cost of repairing Rs 1.10 Lac appx. I had taken up this issue with Nissan and Nissan chose not to help in this case. I had taken back my car and visited a local electrician. To my surprise actual problem was different than diagnosed by Nissan Dealer, and it costed me Rs.6.5K.

You can imagine yourself how Nissan delaers and service partners cheated customers.

Other Micra 2010-2012 Reviews

• C
    Chaitanya
    On: Jun 12, 2010 | 3598 Views

A Dull boring curvy bubblegum car

I head out to check the all new Nissan Micra. The orangey car was standing on the left side of the showroom grab... ...Read More

• a
    anurag
    On: Jun 24, 2010 | 1532 Views

Small wonder Nissan Micra in India

Nissan Micra is one of the most small wonder car in India. I am planning to buy a new premium cheapest car in In... ...Read More

• D
    Dinesh
    On: Jul 01, 2010 | 4307 Views

Another cheapest car in India

Nissan Micra will be the next one of the cheapest car in the Indian auto market. I have already seen the new Mic... ...Read More

Nissan Micra 2010-2012 Further Research