Another cheapest car in India

By for Nissan Micra 2010-2012 from Madhya Pradesh 2010-07-01 17:22:35.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Cheapest car, stylish look, great features,

Nissan Micra will be the next one of the cheapest car in the Indian auto market. I have already seen the new Micra car, I thing, it's coming soon in the auto market with the price tag of Rs. 4 lakh. I will plan to purchase a new cheapest car model in India. I have already used Maruti Zen car, it is also performed well in the auto market. I hope that the new Cheap car will be come up at par my expectation. I wants a good mileage and excellent performance car. I need only four seater car for my family, because we have a four members in our family and can expect that we can easily accommodated in this car.

• Amit Sharma |02 Jul,2010 11:10:10 AM

I also seems that the new Nissan Micra is cheapest car in India. But the price is too high more than another cheap cars in India. I hope that it may loaded with advanced luxurious features and graphic design.

• sunil |05 Jul,2010 04:46:49 PM

should be with auto transmission

• Rajni |13 Jul,2010 05:35:23 PM

Ritz is more reliable and value for money car than Micra. Ritz has refined K series engine that gives a mileage of 17 kmpl. I am owning Ritz and so far the car is fantastic even after 1 year. Also, Ritz is from maruti so no problem with spare parts and service. But, Nissan only has 10 or 15 dealerships in India. Instead of waiting for months for a new car, go for Ritz. you won't regret!