Mercedes-Benz E-Class Bestseller Becomes More Affordable
The E-Class has been the most lovable car of the Mercedes portfolio that accounted nearly 35 percent of total sales of the brand in India so far. This is because the segment slots smartly between the elite and the ultra-premium buyers. I am sharing my opinion based on several reviews out there on the new Mercedes Benz E Class 220D model launched recently. The car perfectly fills the gap between the E200 and E350D and really makes you question yourself i.e do I really have to shell out extra Rs. 12 lakhs for the top variant?? No doubt you would be losing some of the equipment but believe me they are not essential and you will not feel that you have lost much. You will still get adaptive LED headlamps, three-zone auto climate control, push-button start, five driving modes, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support, huge panoramic sunroof and of course the usp of the car i.e. extended rear cabin with reclining seats. The new 2.0L engine is a welcome approach by the brand which is more powerful and refined than the earlier one with better fuel efficiency. If you are planning to buy the 350D variant, take a test drive of 220D variant also, I bet you will find many solid reasons for saving Rs. 12 lakhs.
- 6 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Other E-Class Reviews
Mercedes-Benz is one of the old car manufacturers in the world who have a great name in luxury and premium car segment and E class is their flagship model which has a gre...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Mercedes-Benz Cars
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 2019Rs.70.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 12, 2019
- Mercedes-Benz EQCRs.60.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 09, 2020
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class SedanRs.35.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 05, 2019
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class 2019Rs.35.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 06, 2019
- Mercedes-Benz GLBRs.30.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2019
- Mercedes-Benz CLA 2020Rs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 15, 2020