The first choice family car: Maruti Zen Estilo

By for Maruti Zen Estilo from Lucknow 2012-07-02 15:28:16.0
  • Appearance

Pros : The fuel economy if the hatchback is awesome. I never feel any sign of regrets whenever I go for a long drive. The car is best for a family as it has a great space and is most reliable in terms of performance according to me.

Cons : No luxurious features in the car which makes it expensive with its available price. I feel quite under power while driving the car at full AC. The gear transmission is also a little bit hard for me.

Maruti Zen Estilo India avails the car in both petrol and CNG variants. The car gives a good look than its predecessor. The appearance and the design of the car is what made me to buy it. The test drive I took was a memorable one. Inspite if a medium powered 998cc engine, the car has awesome acceleration. Well, I am not only up to speed. I am a man with family, so first thing I will consider in my car would be space. I am glad that this feature is present in the Maruti Zen Estilo. The handling and brakes are also impressive. I see that the car comes loaded with disc brakes at front wheels and drum brakes at rear for extra comfort which made me its fan actually. The car is fantastic as it gives an awesome mileage of 19kmpl in cities. I have a small family but seriously what I feel folks, is that Maruti Zen Estilo India must increase the width of the car. Maruti Zen Estilo price is kept at a range of Rs.3,40,000 to Rs.4,30,000. I love the dashboard included in the car. The advanced speedometer and other LED used instruments are impressive. I have a black coloured Zen Estilo and have decorated with yellow ribbon patterned paint. The model and makeover of the car just suits it, so hats off to the designers of the car.

• Chanchal Roy |07 Jul,2012 07:19:42 PM

I have Maruti Zen Estillo VXI and this car very spacious for small family.U can say big space for small family.Its all features are higher than any other 998cc car.

• P.K.GORE |02 Aug,2012 11:07:23 AM

It works on Petrol as well as on CNG, what's the average on CNG ??? I understand that with CNG the average is very good but it is not available in every corner of the India. However the car appears to be excellent for metropolitan cities . Pl inform your experience with CNG as I am planning to book this model shortly.