Stylish, Value for money family car

By for Maruti Zen Estilo 2012-09-15 16:27:39.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Nice looks, Powerful AC, Fuel economy. Spacy,Good price

Cons : Pick up when AC is on. Bad Plastic quality in interior

I bought New Estilo Lxi in January 2011. I am a big fan of Maruti cars. Earlier I was using Old Zen. That car was so powerful hence I opted for Estilo. After driving it for 8 months, I am very much satisfied by its performance. It is truely value for money family car. Be it in the city or contryside my Estilo is just perfect. It is more spacious, good height, Looks like junior Innova. Powerful Ac, smooth gear shifting. It gives me 18 Km/lit average. Stunning looks. Very nice beige interiors. You have to press the clutch fully while shifting the gear otherwise Engine sounds Grrrrr... second thing is A piller affects visibility but as you drive the car you get to used it and there will be no problem. Though it is powerful car its pick up decreases considerably on the slopes when AC is on and you have to shift the gears frequently. Maruti should improve the quality of plastics in the interior to sustain in the competition. Barring all these little things the car is fantastic. Afeterall, you can't expect all the luxurios features of a Merc in a car pricing under 4 lacs.Overall Good value for money family car.

• rajesh |03 Sep,2013 06:03:10 PM

Estilo is a good vehicle compare to Wagon R. Good average, sporty look, good interiors, good boot space. I have done test drive of both these vehicles on the same route and same road. With AC, Wagon R don;t have sufficient engine power compare to Estilo. Go for Estilo.