NICE FAMILY CAR WITH THE REQIRED COMFORTS AND AFFORDABLE DRIVE(GOOD MILAGE)

By for Maruti Zen Estilo from bangalore 2011-12-21 20:26:58.0
  • Appearance

Pros : good family hatch, nice comfirt for its price, all luxury like internally adjustable mirrors,

Cons : nothing I found except steering light at high speeds >130kmph and feels scary at that speed

Look and Style good looks like amini innova. We do not see many Estillos aroud, so it immediately gets the attention especially Busky brown color. Comfort nice front and rear seats, nice to get in/out unlike EON which feels uncomfortable to do so. Can streach left leg straight during long drives on highways unlike i10 where it resticts the legs streach. Pickup good for a 1000cc car. I have even taken my car Estillo to tirumal hills with 6 people on board with luggage and pickup is good even with AC on under these conditions. I have even tried top speed of 140 KMPH and found comfortable. Mileage I am getting 23/24km/litre without AC on Highways, 21km/litre with AC on Highways, 19 km/litr in city -Mysore, 16-17km/litre in bangalore traffic. I am satisfied with this milage Best Features seating comfort, good hand rest, excellent AC, EXCELLENT MILAGE Needs to improve HIGH SPEED HANDLING. BUT SINCE IT IS A FAMILY CAR, NOT A RACING CAR IT IS ACCEPTABLE Overall Experience i ENOY DRIVING THIS CAR, ALREADY COMPLETED 24,000KMS OF ENJOYABLE DRIVING. I ALWAYS LOK TO DRIVE THIS CAR. BUT I AM SAD THAT ALL ENTHUSIASTS/RACERS TRYING TO KILL THIS CAR WITH NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA. TRYING TO PROMOTE THE WAGON-R.

• Dharam Pal |30 Dec,2011 09:11:06 PM

Sir It is really a Good Car Maruti Suzuki zen Estilo VXi Model every angle.

• Mahesh |04 May,2012 08:50:17 PM

You are right, I also see people are just saying to go for Alto or WagonR over Estilo,...but they do not have any reasons to say this.. i asked sales man directly, he just say that it is not so successful as other two cars and suggested me again Alto or WagonR.... quit surprising as engine is same for WagonrR and Estilo, but looks are much better for Estilo ....