Maruti Zen Estilo-powerful stylo ,Excellent creation ,Aerodynamic w comfort

• Appearance

Pros : powerful stylo ,Excellent creation ,Aerodynamic w comfort

Cons : gears are not smooth as sporty car requires

Stunning looks, exactly what I wanted it to be. Good interiors, good space, reliable and very fuel efficient Wagon R engine, proven Maruti after sales service, Zen brand image. Will have fantastic resale, maintenance would be the cheapest around. What else do you need from a small car? Price is the only issue. You compare Xeta and Estilo and you will find that Xeta is offering a heck lots of features as standard and still price is so affordable. Like Wagon R, I don't find this car good value for money either.

Comments Maruti Zen Estilo
  • manoj |13 Dec,2008 04:57:45 PM

sporty looks attracts me.Styling,comfort everething is there..

• sid |10 Feb,2009 10:31:48 PM

resale value hai bhi is car ki ya nahi ?

• Raj Bijoy Hatikakati |05 Jul,2009 05:15:03 PM

I am a proud owner of a zen estilo LXi bought in 1st jan 08 and had driven 20,000 kms till date. The performance of the car is best in its class. The only problem I face is during the AC turned on, I feel a good difference in its pick up. Does it happen to or is common to all zen estilo owners or specifically to mine one?

• abhimanyu barik |26 Oct,2010 03:27:22 PM

I am definitely anxious to know the overall performance along with fuel economy as I have already booked an Estilo. but reaching no conclusion.

• Dr. Tony Thomas |20 Feb,2011 09:10:09 AM

sir i am planning to take an estilo vxi. it is a 3 cylinder engine. does that affect the performance of the vehicle??? ritz lxi is also considered but the lxi variant does not have anything( power window, central locking...). please advice which car to take... i drive 6 to 10 kms daily. i donot require high power or speed. the maintainence should low, with good mileage, smooth drive. also, which is the best bank to have car loan (lowest interest rates without much hidden agenda?)

• chandra |27 Feb,2013 07:19:43 PM

I took Estilo CNG in APR-2012. The car is too good..Ver good mileage. good pick-up..No side effects. Problems are Reverse Gear Skidding, Low Pick-up when A/C is on, and windows sound is more.

Maruti Zen Estilo review scorecard