Good Family Car

By for Maruti Zen Estilo 2012-12-30 15:46:57.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style   Comfort   Pickup  I bought New Estilo vxi in Feb 2012.I opted for Estilo because its look like innova. After driving it I am very much satisfied by its performance. Estilo is a family car,value for money. It is more spacious,height is  good easy to get in.Estilo has good height in this segment. Powerful Ac, smooth gear shifting. It gives me 18 Km/lit.I travelled 250 km in one day,I was very comfort in it good seating.no back pain.while I am using  Alto toomuch back pain for long journey.But in estilo it is very comfort for long journey.Stylish Look.I serched all the cars in this segment for 3 months and last I figure out Estilo is good choice.Now it is a member of my family....GO FOR IT.....MINI INNOVA. Mileage   Best Features   Needs to improve   Overall Experience

• mukesh |12 Feb,2013 11:35:05 PM

Good Family Car

• mukesh |12 Feb,2013 11:36:10 PM

good and stylish design with comfort

• nikhil |23 Aug,2013 11:48:38 PM

i am thinking to buy estilo please assure me that the decision to buy estilo is right??

• raveendranpalat |01 Dec,2013 02:25:01 PM

Estilo is a very good car in this segment.I do strongly believe that estilo didn't get the market what it deserves really.Long journey it feels very nice.I just travelled 650 km within 4 dys. Good choice for small and medium family.I think better than wagnor.

• SUKADEV |02 Jun,2015 02:42:51 PM

VERY NICE & COMFORTABLE ,VALUE FOR MONEY CAR

• Sarata Chandra Jena |06 Jun,2015 01:37:18 PM

Totally comfortable and looks like luxurious and a family car