A perfect value for Money CAR

• Appearance

Pros : Attractive front looks, as compared to its older version

Cons : nothing

Look and Style Friends, I was willing  to buy a Wagon R, or A star. I tried Wagon R, A star, New Alto K10 and Estilo.  I found the space in Wagon R and Estilo as maximum. A star has very little boot space and also very uncomfortable rear seats . Now I had choices of Wagon R and Estilo. I found the seats height of estilo at higher position than Wagon R.It gives you big car feeling. Space wise both are same. Estilo has larger boot space than Wagon R. My primary requirement was space and then mileage. Till now I have travelled 2000 KM from Chandigarh to Amritsar and within Chandigarh. On highway I got 18.5 Kmpl with AC and in in city it gives 16.5KMPL. which is more than expected as I am a new driver and as my driving will improve the mileage will further improve. I have bought this beauty from Berkeley Automobiles Chandigarh in Navratras 2010 (15/10/2010). Till now I am a very happy owner of this great car We have gone from Chandigarh to Amritsar with 5 adults and two children (8yr and 3 yr) and believe me the ride was so comfortable that we travelled  to and fro  Amritsar on same day and not a muscle ached. It s really a value for money car for small family. In my LXI version I got power steering, Power windows(front) , body coloured bumpers, AC/Heater, and the dealer has provided free of cost  some accessories like mud flap, steering cover, mats . This is my first car and me and my family is really in love with this new member of our family.  Comfor

Comments Maruti Zen Estilo
  • bobby |15 Jan,2011 04:39:56 AM

Maruti zen estilo is very powerful, fueal efficient and stylish car.

• H Shankar |15 Jan,2011 08:45:34 PM

I am in the same dilemma as many others who have commented, I notice. I want to buy a new car and am caught to decide among Alto K10 / AStar / Zen Estilo. Can someone help me, pl. Tx

rajnish |10 Feb,2011 10:52:56 AM

I have tried all of these cars before buying Estilo. the A star is very good if you have to travel alone or with one companion but for a family the rear seats are not comfortable and boot space is not for family drives. A full size suitcase can not fir into the boot space. Now there are two options Alto K10 and Estilo, Estilo offers a lot of space, comfort and enormous boot space ( go to your nearest dealer and check it) and a better mileage. Now the choice is yours.

hiren |18 Feb,2011 11:39:27 AM

Thanks a lot!!

• Githesh |09 Feb,2011 05:58:42 AM

I got a new zen estilo. The performance is wonderful. I could not calculate the mileage. But even then i feel it is better. The driving is comfortable. The leg space and hight of seats are nice. I traveled more than 2100 kms. The best choice for a family.

• Suren |20 Feb,2011 09:04:13 PM

Hi All, This is Suren from Delhi. I dont have much to say about estilo as everything is being experienced if u drive it. it may be either on test drive. It is the best car i have ever travelled. giving 22kmpl on highway and 18.5 kmpl on delhi road. very comfortable and handling wise, while driving , it seems like driving two wheeler, very comfortable to handle on busy road. Lot of space i.e boot space/leg space. One can call it mini enova for comfort. and giant hero honda splendor for mileage

PRADEEP K |24 Feb,2011 10:15:40 PM

rajnish |25 Feb,2011 12:04:06 PM

Dear Pradeep, I am also having Estilo (New Model) and I am fully agree with Suren. The car is very comfortable. To find out, have the test drive.

• Naru |21 Feb,2011 11:30:50 AM

it,s really true a good value for money car. The best part of it is that all the assessories from maruti are very cheap and always readily available compared to all other foreign company cars. God only knows when ford and nissan will stop their car models and people keep searching for their assessories like what has happened for the Daewoo. Maruti has a good history of not discontinuing their models. Even still you can have Maruti 800 and any other models and their parts and mechs available in plenty in any part of the country.

• Suhail ahmad |05 Apr,2011 09:25:36 AM

Which has more features zen estilo lxi or wagon r lxi? Which one i buy?help me

rajnish |05 Apr,2011 12:47:51 PM

hi suhail, If you see both the cars from out side you can tell that wagon R is more spacious, but when you try both from by test driving and sitting on rear seats, you will find estilo far more comfortable and more presentable due to its new looks. Feature wise both are same. Mileage, comfort, handling, space wise new estilo is far ahead to Wagon R. Now the decision is yours. This is my personal experience as I have been driving Estilo for last 6 months.

• shoeb ansari |08 May,2011 07:26:42 PM

hi my daily commute is 20 to 30 km in mumbai, i had selecte estilio vxi should i go for petrol or cng confused pls help. dr shoeb

• Suresh |24 Jun,2011 05:58:07 PM

Hey guys, I was just searching a gud car here, and I think I have found something much more than good.. Thanks a lot guys I will be buying this car.. It's confirmed now..

• R.Grace |30 Jul,2011 09:46:09 PM

decided to by estio vogue lxi

• R.Grace |30 Jul,2011 09:48:12 PM

want to know more about zen estilo vouge lxi

• Satish K Soni |20 Dec,2011 09:33:19 AM

I was planning to purchase a small car at the age of 70 yrs for local travelling along with occasional long drive to picnic / tourist interest places. My dilemma was amongst Eon Sportz, AltoK10, A-Star & Wagon-R. I was driving Hyundai 1300 cc Getz Prime with ABS. Nothing beats that beautiful & bold car in driving pleasure. But after test drive of Eon Magna(o)/ Sportz and reading a lot of reviews I come to the conclusion based on cost, mileage, comforts, driving pleasure, styles/look and maintanability etc. that Maruti Estilo fits to the extent of 85%. So guys I am going to test drive Estilo and perhaps will book the order to day the 20th Dec 2011.

Maruti Zen Estilo review scorecard