Rating of Maruti Wagon R

A
Anurag
for LX DUO BSIII
On: May 17, 2010 | 1926 Views

Its been 4 years now that I own a Maruti Wagon R. I opted for a cherry coloured Wagon R as I was too bored with the common shades of Silver and pearl. Also, I have a Duo Wagon R which gives me the fuel options of both Petrol and LPG. Believe you me LPG is a great cost-savour and reduces the monthly expenses by at least a 1000 bugs. I have noticed this myself. Plus the pick and acceleration of the car are as good as the Swift. The drive is very smooth, especially the gear transitions. You might feel that the dashboard isn't very great but is good enough if you maintain it properly. The only one problem I have and many of my friends owning a Wagon R too agree is that when you take the car speedily on a bumper it automatically comes in neutral. That can prove fatal at times. Rest the car is simply superb. I mean I have a Swift as well and don't think there is something this 3 lakh car is not providing to me. Do remember to opt for the power-steering version as the drive would be reduced to nothing with that. I love my Wagon R and do suggest every middle class working men to buy this value for money four-wheeler.

Other Wagon R Reviews