Wagon R Is The Best

By for Maruti Wagon R 2013-06-11 16:07:51.0
  • Appearance

Here is the review of Wagon R after driving it for one month:

Previously I had a Santro. Highlights: Outlook: With changed outlook, the new Wagon  R looks more stylish that previous one. Many of my friends are willing to add in a serious option after seeing mine. I feel the plastic used looks a bit more strong that previous one.

Interiors: I purchased VXI, it’s high-end. Power steering, 4 power windows, spacious seating, good music system, side mirror control, cup holders, push back seats etc.

Mileage: I felt mileage is good. The company quoted 20.56 kmpl. I observed I was getting 15 kmpl with 60% AC on in city almost worst traffic conditions and on the highway, it is giving 18 Kmpl. I believe after first servicing it should increase.

Pickup: Pickup is good. Please don’t compare with sports car but I am sure it will not let you down.

Things that may improve: Sometimes while driving on uphill’s suddenly the pickup drops down on second gear, so we need to shift to first.

Final word: I think Wagon R Is the best decision I made. The car is very good for single and family. If you are looking to go below 5.5 lakhs, surely it’s a great choice.

• srb |15 Jun,2013 11:48:46 AM

wag. duo is cheeper than petrol in fuel cost

• P K Porwal |01 Jul,2013 03:24:49 PM

wagon R . how much is luggage space? price wagon R vxi with ABS Show room near DWARKASector 23 , NEW DELHI

• Nishanka |30 Jan,2016 10:04:30 AM

Actually i want to buy it....bt confused with the milage ......beaing a1000 cc car milage is aspected .....nishank

• Bhaskar nagorao kamble |30 Aug,2016 03:59:44 PM