Got my Wagon R delivered on 25th May 2013. After researching on a small family car for about two months, I opted for this car!
And after 3 years and 25000 kilometers now, all I could say is I am quite happy with my purchase. I, personally, found it to be a value-for-money purchase.
POINTS I WAS LOOKING FOR:
1. A car (hatchback) within 5 Lacs
2. Mileage of at least 16 in city (with AC on)
3. Seating capacity of 4-5 and a decent boot space
4. A good re-sale value
5. Comfortable for tall people (as I am 6'1")
6. Rich in features (fog lights, decent music system, switch-enabled indicators)
Wagon R stood competent enough on all my areas of need. Still I would write about a few AREAS OF IMPROVEMENT POSSIBLE IN THIS CAR:
1. Not very ideal for highways. Specially when you want to speed up over 110, the engine sound would lose smoothness as it has only a 1000 cc engine
2. Looks are very mediocre. Headlights, taillights, overall structure and shape give it a very plain and simplistic look.
It's a car to be considered by those city-commuters who are looking for a hatchback for their family or the one's buying their first car.
Would like share that my mind moment became a family moment...now woul...
I am the owner of Wagon R AMT VXI since July 2016, purchased through M...
I am the owner of Wagon R AMT VXI since July 2016 and purchased it thr...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals