Rating of Maruti Wagon R

S
Sagar Rane
for VXI
On: Nov 23, 2016 | 28 Views

Since the day 1 of purchase, the driving experience is been a wonderful experience. Gear Shift, Steering control, Braking, Drive ability, Gear Shift is been a wonderful experience. I have driven earlier version of Wagon R but never felt the change. I am proud to own the VXI Petrol Version with Auto Mirrors. Leg Room is absolutely great especially when 5 people are sitting. Never felt any stress during my long tours to other states. I have driven almost 15000 KMS now and it's been a pleasure. Though there are few cons such as few cabin noises generated due to door trims and rest of the interior components. Pick up is smooth and can't find any difference from the moment I took the delivery of the vehicle from Maruti Dealer. My next update would be definitely the next updated version of Wagon R. Happy to say that I am delighted and satisfied with after sales experience as well. Hope to see a next generation updated from Maruti Suzuki of Wagon R with Alloy Wheels and Projector Headlamps, and some new cool interior features.....Definitely, I am going for it.

Other Wagon R Reviews