Very Good Car For Family

By for Maruti Wagon R 2013-02-14 22:08:58.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Ergonomic seats, Steering wheel position, Suspension, Leg room, Head space for tall people

Cons : not so good mileage, 1st and 2nd gears not smooth,

Look and Style: I think it looks very cool. Some think it's boxy, but I don't think so. It's different.

Comfort: Very comfortable for my family.

Pickup: Descent pickup.

Mileage: Mileage is not so good. Maruti should work on that in near future. My car gives around 14km/l in the city conditions which is ok.

Best Features: Perfect fit for tall people. Easy to get in and out of the car. Driving is very fun. Stereo is excellent.

Needs to improve: Mileage.

Overall Experience: Very Good

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this July
  • S P Bag |04 Jun,2014 11:21:28 AM

Best car available with all amenities with in 4.5 lacs is Wagon R VXI, Only disadvantages is less pick-up with full AC & less boot space. I think millage will be better after 3rd servicing. Now I got highway millage 17KM with AC. VXI model has back wiper, defogger, good music system & tilted steering. In future we may study further about body noise & engine performance. For a man of normal height (5'6 and above) Wagon R may be a best option.

Rohit |31 Jan,2015 01:32:11 AM

Yeah beautiful vehicle . I have already done 12k kms in the car. No problem whatsoever.