The Blue Eyed Boy with CNG power

• Appearance

Pros : Boot Space,Good Height and Ofcource Millage

Cons : Low Power which impact on pickup, Nil Luggage Space

Look and Style: Sporty look with moderate style. Comfort: Ver Good Pickup: Not good. Maruti Need to work on it Mileage : Super mileage on CNG - 28 KL/Kg on Highway whereas 26 KL/Kg in City. Petrol - 16KL/Lit in City whereas 17.5 - 18 KL/Lit on Highway. So its better to Name it Highway King. Best Features: Seating space, Family Car, Comfortable on Highway, Mileage Needs to improve: Lugage Space, Power, Handeling on rough space(Rear part gets diggle. I feel it on passing over speed breaker) Overall Experience: Overall experience is Good. Guys here is something which i would like to share with you all. I bought WagonR LXI CNG on 13th October 2011 i.e; its 1 month of my Car now. Till now i drove over 2500 Kms. I drove to and fro trip of Delhi - Lucknow - Delhi(~1110 Kms) this journey cost me 1100 Rs only (WoW!) on CNG. Earlier from my old WagonR this journey used to cost me around 3600 - 3800 Rs (When petrol used to cost for Rs 55 - 61). So i must say this Car is like a boon to me. As far as Lugage space is concer. Ya it will make you feel uncomplete. If i talk about pickup, this will also make you feel like Car is saying (Control buddy i m just 998 CC only, don't pull me over) ;) Over all : if you are decent driver whose speeding limit is 70- 90 Km, then it is going to be super hero for you. Go for it.... Bye Bye.

Comments Maruti Wagon R
  • ramesh |22 Nov,2011 11:33:41 PM

total futeches onroad price

Abhijeet |23 Nov,2011 08:25:20 PM

@Ramesh: On Road prize which cost me was 4.68 Lacs. (Delhi Prize)

• Abhijeet |23 Nov,2011 08:25:02 PM

@Ramesh: On Road prize which cost me was 4.68 Lacs. (Delhi Prize)

• anand |24 Nov,2011 02:33:00 PM

Its gud for tall guys, driving experience is like driving an omni. front view is very gud. but car is surely not for those who look for style. rear seat has unwanted space, this makes driver feel they are driving omni van and not a car. unwanted rear seat space and no trunk space is not so gud for such a tall car. Go for estilo it really rocks in style, mileage, comfort, optimum height, sensible rear seat space and spacious trunk. Most importantly u will feel like driving car and not van :)

Maruti Wagon R review scorecard