Rating of Maruti Wagon R

R
Rock
for LXI
On: Aug 30, 2011 | 9714 Views

Comfort: It's also good, seats are like sofa so that your legs will be straight while you are sitting in other cars you have to fold legs because they will be at low level (height) but in new Wagon R they will be in high level so that if the person is having knee pains they can easily select this car.

Pickup: Pickup is good and nice in this you have to release clutch fully then it will be good but in other high-end cars it's not like that.

Mileage: It is very good in mileage I am using this car since the last November, it's getting the mileage of around 16 in the city with AC and 18+ on  the highway. The mileage depends purely on the driving skills. You just ask the experts what they say about mileage.

Best Features: The new look for new one.

Needs to improve: Back Space is Very Less in the new one. It will be awesome if it is increased more.

Overall Experience: Overall is good. I searched this site for two months before buying my first car that was Wagnon R. I read reviews they guided me.

I bought this car in last November and my cousin saw it and drove it, he also bought one and he is also getting 18+ on the highways. I bought it from Varun Maruthi Show Room, Vijayawada.

Other Wagon R Reviews