Maruti WagonR : Gauranteed middle class car

By for Maruti Wagon R 2016-11-14 12:34:34.0
  • Appearance

Maruti WagonR, another marvellous car produced by Maruti Suzuki.

Since its launch in India, it has been an amazing hatchback experience for a middle class family. Providing a very good fuel efficiency and low maintenance, the car is worth of money as expected by Maruti Suzuki.

The first generation of Wagon R was released with large headlights and tall car made the cabin room bigger and also easy to drive for tall persons.

I purchased Silver colored Maruti WagonR in November 2006 and since then have driven 1,20,000Kms and still increasing, the mileage is coming around 17kmpl & 19.5kmpl on highway (without AC) & 16+kmpl and 17.5kmpl on highway(with AC).

My wagonr is 1050cc power and gives a very good pickup power and overall handling.

The Air Conditioning system is very very good. Only once I take my car to the workshop for servicing in 8months. As compared to other brands Maruti cars always have very less maintenance cost.

The space on the rear passenger seat is also comfortable and spacious that 3 persons can sit easily and also the fourth one can adjust with them.

The leg space is also very good at the back. Talking about the boot space, it is amazing, I take my car to outstations with family frequently and there has never been any lags in space for luggage.

I definitely thumbs up Maruti Suzuki for releasing such a good car with all features loaded what a middle class family person needs.