Maruti Wagon R With Faulty Brakes

By for Maruti Wagon R 2012-07-30 23:33:32.0
  • Appearance

I recently bought a Maruti Wagon R LXI CNG, to my horror the car turned out with faulty brakes. (The car doesn’t stop immediately on pressing the brakes & the brakes go right inside touching the floor of the car, which is very unusual in new cars) & the car doesn’t even stop immediately on applying the brakes every since is compelled to visit the service centre every second day in order to get this problem rectified. Also my brand new car was in the service centre for more than a week. I don’t really blame the service centre for this as they are trying their level best to help me & get this issue sorted, but I am extremely disappointed with Maruti’s irresponsible behaviour as I purchased the car purely trusting the brand but am left only with disappointment & discontent. Delivering a car with faulty brakes not only speaks for the quality of cars made & delivered but also a very unpleasant customer experience. Aren’t the cars being QC before delivering them to customers? By this act, Maruti is not only displaying unfriendly customer behaviour but also an irresponsible act by risking pedestrian’s life with a car with faulty brakes, which cannot be ignored.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February
  • Aadil Williamson |21 Nov,2012 10:06:11 PM

You can sue Maruti in the court of law or Consumer Forum. Do it, Stand up for your right.

• usman shaikh |06 Jul,2013 09:18:24 AM

I am surprising this defect found in new car, i am thinking maruti is trusted brand, how maruti deliver without PDI this car. Maruti has to take care before delivery a car. I am interested to buy this car for read review of customer.

• rahul |12 Sep,2015 10:38:43 PM

I buyed wagon R recently 3 months ago. It is best choice in medium range of price its front and bavk both seating will be comfortable. I will prefer you to go with wagon R vxi model because it has no cng. Dont go to cng as it is cheap at cost.