Maruti Suzuki Wagon R: Best First Car For A Small Family

• Appearance

I am using Maruti Suzuki New Wagon R VXi from March 2012 and have successfully completed 4 years and 4 months and 15 days and till now I have driven up to 33,560 Km.

We have a silver colour Wagon R.

To be frank we went to the showroom and I had Maruti Suzuki Ritz in my mind and around that time Maruti Suzuki Swift was also in high demand and we thought of analysing all the cars before we decide on any of the specific models. Then we did test drive of Maruti Suzuki Ritz, Maruti Suzuki Swift and Maruti Suzuki New Wagon R.

Out of them no doubt all three are fantastic and awesome vehicles to be own. But I had few conditions upon which I wanted to select the car. those conditions were:

1. My car must be having good leg space.

2. My car must be having good head space.

3. My car must be economical.

4. My car must be easy for elders to sit and get into the car.

5. My car must give me good driving comfort.

6. My car must be easy to drive in city as well as in highways.

7. My car must come with all the facilities like power windows, power steering, audio system out of the box(which means from the company itself or can be called as integrated music system), rear wiper, fog lights.

8. My car must be having good comfort.

With all my above conditions once I did compare all the features with different models of Maruti Suzuki Ritz, Maruti Suzuki Swift and Maruti Suzuki New Wagon R. Finally we decided to go with Maruti Suzuki New Wagon R as it was covering all my requirements and also it is economical when compared with other two cars which I have noted above.

Also, I liked the Blue-eyed theme they had released for Maruti Suzuki New Wagon R.

Till now we have travelled in all kinds of places like hill stations, withing city, National highways, ghat regions, kaccha roads, mud roads in all the seasons when it is raining heavily also. We have travelled long distances like Bangalore to Shirdi via Pune(must say people who love driving will enjoy this stretch and awesome riding experience) multiple times, and also have travelled from Bangalore to Mysore numerous times, Bangalore to Male Mahadeshwara temple, from Bangalore to Kateel, Dharmasthala, Kukke. I can proudly tell that I have not faced any issues with my car and it has always taken care of us and not given a single trouble anywhere. I feel my car is like my 2nd home as we feel the comfort and enjoy when we travel in it. Only once tyre puncture happened and that too we observed that only after we parked the vehicle in the garage.

Only thing which worries me is the build quality of any Maruti cars, it is not that strong. Having said that Maruti guys tell that its designed in such a way that the impact will not carry inside the car when accident happens.

Also not to forget, my car is in good condition because I have carried out my car services on time.

I am getting easily 14-15 kms per liter of petrol within heavy Bangalore traffic. And i am getting more than 16kmpl mileage while driving on highways.

Guys I must tell this, I have touched 120, 140, 150 kmph while driving on the highways.

Now Maruti Suzuki Wagon R comes with Auto gear transmission too and carries all good features from it's ancestors.

Buyers whoever wants to buy a budget car and matches all are most of the conditions that I had, I can strongly recommend to buy this evergreen beauty.

Comments Maruti Wagon R