Handsom Blue Eyed Boy with Worst Interior Plastic & Milage

• Appearance

Pros : Handsom Blue Eyed Boy

Cons : Worst Interior Plastic

Look and Style: Amazing Comfort : Nice Pickup : good Mileage: pathetic  Best Features : Super Silent Engine  Needs to improve : Millage & Interior Plastic Quality Overall Experience : Value for money I purchased the WagonR LXI LPG version in the moth of March 2011 and since then i drive more than 14000 KMs After getting the Engine Oil Changed i thought the Millage will improve , but it has always remained constant at 10 to 11 KMPL More over the Plastic Quality , especially the AC Vents , broke of their own just because of heat, I use heater during winter. The Silky Silver Color which i own is not so glossy and Bright as compared to other varients of Maruti Suziki e.g Swift, Astar Ritz Etc.. No help from MS after multiple complaints.

Comments Maruti Wagon R
  • raman |19 Jan,2012 11:18:31 PM

Mileage of 11-12km from LPG version is pretty good, it is CNG version of the car which is suppose to have a mileage of 22-26kms/kg. If that is what you were expecting you have the wrong car.

• PKBehera |30 Jan,2012 08:07:20 PM

I want to purchase a wagon r lxi BSiv. Is there any discount on cash purchase please let me know.

• arun kumar |02 Feb,2012 01:23:09 PM

I want to purchase a wagon r lxi BSiv. I want to pay 1 lack in cash & balance loan. Is there any discount/ offer please let me know. I want to purchase in march12.

• lds.kumar |16 Feb,2012 11:44:12 AM

i want suggetion is there wagonr cng. what is difference between lpg and cng

• Karan Singh |19 Feb,2012 04:51:09 PM

I, from Faridabad want to buy Wagon R LXI CNG and want to avail loan facility atleast 3 lacs. Pl respond if had anything regarding it.

• ayyanraj |22 Mar,2012 10:44:39 PM

i want suggetion is there wagonr cng. what is difference between lpg and cng

• praveen |30 Mar,2012 08:14:28 PM

I am planing to buy MWR LXI BSIV DUO..Can any body suggest is the CNG version better? Thanks.

• himanshi munjal |05 May,2012 11:52:13 AM

Daaba gadi mat lo. Bekar hai. Beat lo.

Maruti Wagon R review scorecard