Rating of Maruti Wagon R

A
Amit
for VXI
On: Nov 15, 2016 | 17 Views

Maruti Suzuki Wagon R is a family ca. Most of the people in India have this car and its very popular car, it's a small car and adjust anywhere. It's very economical vehicle so maintenance cost is very low.

I have this car since 2012. If we talk about its performance so its very good, but one little issue is that the Pick-up when we turn on the AC, the pick-up power of the car suddenly down otherwise without AC the car pick-up is too good, handling , stability also a very good pint of this car even after of fully loaded. Mileage is good.

Now we talk about its Interior. The audio system of this car is nice and the sound of speakers is good, but car audio system needs little bit improvement and the plastic quality of the car is OK not too good. It's very spacious car and the car has 180 ltr. Boot space so it's enough for a normal family.

Now we talk about its Exterior, Car has old Radio Antenna also need to change with new generation antenna.

The car have some good point and little bit minor issue otherwise its Economical, Spacious and good car, I am happy with my wagon r and u can buy this car if you want low maintenance and reliable car.

Other Wagon R Reviews