• Appearance

Pros : Space, Ride Quality, Mileage, Specifications, Music System, Value for Money

Cons : Boot Space a bit less. USB port should be a company default

Look and Style Mini SUV look. Smart stylish and stable looks. Comfort One of the most comfortable car to drive and ride. Very spacious, wonderful cooling and very very smooth and stable ride. I guess the VXi model is a bit smoother because of its thin tubeless radials.   Pickup A bit slaggy on the 2nd gear. Very powerful in 1st, 3rd and 5th. Cant u hold it under 100km/hr.   Mileage Very Very decent. I have completed just my 2nd servicing and I get 17.5Km/ltr (City+Highway) with 80% AC running.   Best Features Space, ride quality, interiors, music system, value for money. Needs to improve USB port should be provided with music system.   Overall Experience Very Very satisfactory. I feel proud to own this vehicle. I take long drives on the highway and the car just never asks for a rest. Its really a very comfortable car with SUV like ride quality...absolutely matches the tag line....It takes you miles before you sleep. Kudos to the new WagonR.

Comments
 Comments Maruti Wagon R
  • Mahesh |17 Sep,2015 05:15:25 PM

I just booked the car.. Can't wait..what to do after the arrival of car.. What to ask to the dealers.. Suggest me some important points..

• P Umesha |06 Nov,2015 07:31:26 PM

I bought it one year back. All 3 Services over. Nice car. Didn't find it hard to drive in ghat sections with full luggage and family. Top speed I achived is 170km/ hour on highway. Good value for money.

Maruti Wagon R review scorecard