Cost Effective Car

By for Maruti Wagon R 2016-11-14 13:30:08.0
  • Appearance

It is the most fuel efficient and cost effective car under this segment.This is a good car for a middle-class family with good mileage and decent looks. As far as my last 4000Km with my tall boy is concerned, it's been awesome to have a vehicle like this. Note that I drive without hard acceleration and hard braking and top up to 110KmPH speed. I got up to 22km/Litre on a drive of 1150Kms( 650Kms tolled Bengaluru Haveri highway on NH and 400kms on state highways through sirsi and yellapur+ 50Km in city+30Kms with 2people+200Kg luggage)=1150 Kms. I had filled totally 69litres of petrol in 3 fillings and it had ticked from 6th point to 5th when I reached back to my home @ Bengaluru. Around 52.5 liters moved it for 1150 Kms long. On an average of 21.9KmPL. And safety wise we don't get abs or airbags .even its optional on VXi. Moreover, boot space is low and needs improvement.Its interiors are also done very beautifully with quite an impressive cabin space. It is loaded with enough comfort features and safety features that are required for a good ride.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this July