Maruti Celerio
    Rs   2.67 - 4.59 Lakh*

Best Car in its Class

By for Maruti Wagon R 2016-12-25 02:24:44.0
  • Appearance

In August 2013, I decided to buy my first car. My friends were using cars like dezire, swift, brio.etc. So, I thought, I should go for one of them. But, my budget was around 4.5 lac. So after discussing with my wife, we decide to go for wagon R.

If you want to purchase a good car in good price then don't waste your time trust me it is a superb car, maruti also launched wagonR automatic gear shifting but wagonR is better then automatic wagonR.

Initially, I wasn't happy with look of wagon R. But once I test drove it, I felt really nice and I booked VXI model. One thing I liked in first impression is, road view is really awesome. Driving is really pleasure in this car. Space is also 2nd plus point in this category of car. As this car is taller, person with more height will feel comfortable in this car. Yo wont feel tired on long drives. Because I had completed 1800 km driving from kolhapur to noida in 2 days single handed. I was memorable journey of my life. I really appreciate this car for that performance in two days. Mileage is also plus point of this car. If you take care for initial 1000 km, you will get mileage of around 18 to 20 km/ltr.(Petrol Engine). Its really practical car for small family.

Though there are some negative points in this car and I think every car has positive and negative points. AC of the car is not that effective for back seat passengers. Pick up drops once you start using AC. Gears are not that much smooth, but they work properly. Also, there is improvement required in stearing performance.

After using it for 2 and half years, I am happy with performance of this car. Overall, this is dependable, nice family car.

GO FOR IT.!