Maruti Brezza

By for Maruti Vitara Brezza 2016-11-12 12:52:26.0
  • Appearance

Yesterday I visited a Maruti dealership as I am planning to buy a car in the range of Rs. 7-9 lakh. I checked out the Brezza and the dual tone colour theme of the car looked really appealing. I found the design a little out of the box which is good for a change. I sat inside and checked out the features which were again not disappointing. The interior quality is also good and feels refreshing.

Last time, I sat in a Maruti Swift Dzire and the Brezza is surely different. Automatic climate control, projector headlamps, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system are some of the features which appealed to me personally. The car has dual airbags with ABS and EBD in the higher variants. It seems good enough for a sub 4 metre SUV.

Not sure how powerful will the car feel. The engine produces just 89 bhp of power and with the EcoSport churning out 110 horses at a comparable cost, not sure where will Maruti stand with Brezza.

If you care about the mileage, Brezza offers 24.3 kmpl of it which is good for the economists. I am surely a one who cares more about the performance! The car comes at a price of Rs. 7 lakh and offers a long list of accessories which again is a plus point for me. If Maruti introduces an automatic transmission in this car, that will be really cool for me as I am mostly moving on busy roads.