Rating of Maruti Vitara Brezza

V
Vidhi Agarwal
for VDi Option
On: Aug 19, 2016 | 4032 Views

So let me start my review by saying that Maruti Suzuki has really done a wonderful job with this car and personally I would like to congratulate them for this outstanding creation.

I had recently bought this car and am very much satisfied with the functioning, driving quality, inside comfort, outside presence and much more which I could not enumerate here. While searching for this car I found that there more than 6 models with this car and it was a bit difficult to decide to go with which one.

The model which I bought is at a good price with average features whereas most the luxury features are provided with the top model which would cost around 11 lakhs. It highlights an uncommon 1.3-liter DDiS 200 diesel motor. This 1248 cc power set up that is shrewdly mated to a 5-speed manual transmission gearbox can make 89 bhp of force at the rate of 4000 rpm and 200 Nm of torque at the rate of 1750 rpm. The treatment of this auto is truly smooth, in view of its low turning scope of 5.2 m and an electrically-filled controlling wheel. The front wheel of this diminished SUV is fitted with McPherson Strut and the back turn has a Torsion Beam section to give riders a smooth and pound free ride.

Lastly, I would like to say that if they could have provided much more features with its lower variants it would have been a perfect car for the middle class to buy and enjoy for years.

Other Vitara Brezza Reviews