Brezza: Really refreshing

• Appearance

Pros : Looks, Mileage, Space

Cons : Nothing

I booked this car much before its launch with closed eyes.

I am not disappointed once I took delivery of my Vitara Brezza on April 7, 2016. I have driven almost 3750km till date in city, toll roads, state highways and on the hills. Absolute pleasure driving this car and all the eyes are on it when you drive around. End of the day, the family loves this car and feel proud to own this wonder Vitara Brezza!

Interiors: Exclusive and plain! Really spacious, comfortable and you can feel the difference when you are on the highway for long. You will feel the comfort and the ease throughout the journey.

Exteriors: Very stylish and unique. I took white ZDi+ and I am proud to own this and it is indeed gigantic, proportionate and elegant!

Mileage: On speeds below 80kmps ,with full AC on, it delivers 22kmpl, and in the speeds around 100kmph  you get 20kmpl. And on 120kmph & above, it offers 18.5kmpl. In a city like Chennai, it gives a fuel efficiency of 16kmpl.

So overall, a well-known brand, a compact SUV with loads of features, good size, highly comfortable and value for money. It is indeed a refreshing one as the name stands, the Brezza. No wonder as on date it has an overall booking of 75000 in the waiting list, in spite of tough competition! Well done Maruti Suzuki!

Comments Maruti Vitara Brezza
  • Raj Raj |08 Jun,2016 07:49:53 PM

Let me know the unique feature between vdi (o) and zdi

pradeepkumarchauhan |17 Jul,2016 04:45:06 PM

What is the defrence between VDI O and ZDI

• manish |24 Jun,2016 02:20:15 AM

Brezzza very poor pickgp good ecosports

Rajesh Sahu |24 Jun,2016 10:53:33 PM

I booked Breeza top Model ZDI+ but worry for its engine power because it's less for suv.,so don't know what to do

arif |30 Jun,2016 02:00:18 PM

And I20????

• Rajesh Sahu |24 Jun,2016 10:55:08 PM

I booked Breeza top Model but worry for its engine power please suggest me what to do

Maruti Vitara Brezza review scorecard