My Great Car SX4

By for Maruti SX4 from Trivandrum 2011-07-28 16:38:44.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Great Style and Sporty Look

Cons : Mileage

Look and Style Mama Mia!! It stands like a Stallion, A true Man's Car Comfort Cool and feels like a king when we sit at the wheels Pickup Ok and Great!! when the Airconditioner is switched off!! Mileage Oops!! the only drawback. Best Features High Road Clearance and Best Handilability in its class. Needs to improve Mileage & Side View Obstruction at times when taking a left turn Overall Experience Proud to Own an SX4 and Do Love My Car!

• ARUNAVA ROY |29 Jul,2011 06:16:22 PM

It has been a memorable experience taking delivery of my SX4 ZXI on 27th july 2011, I had drive around 200km after taking delivery . Oh what an experience , what a machine !!! It just talks with you . Excellent maneuverability ! It had speed restriction , so couldnt go beyond 70km/hr . But I could feel the power . Very comfortable ride . Good ground clearance gives added confidence . Road grip too is excellent . Very responsive Climate control system . The car responds well even with AC operating . Cant say much about mileage as this is my first trip . We will talk about it after 2000km . yes side view obstruction is felt while taking a turn . I guess I will get used to the nature of the car , Proud to be an owner of SX4

Gireesh |12 Aug,2011 11:55:27 AM