Performance, Powerful, value for money

By for Maruti S-Cross 2016-11-24 11:43:16.0
  • Appearance

The car is really great. Performance is good, feeling powerful when you drive this car. Best in class for the person who want a compack SUV type car. Designed for those who love hatchback and also like space in the car. Car is really good looking. The car feels premium. The average of the car is really great according to the size of the car and the performance. The engine works point to point very fast. Ground clearance is great, perfect for indian Roads. Mostly cars don't have that much ground clearance and they touch the speed breakers from the bottom. but there is no problem like that. The car performs well in Rainy season. I am a music lover so, I love listening music when traveling. And the quality of the music should be good and that's really important for me. I will say, the sound quality of speakers are really great. The music system also have bluetooth and USB support. Over all the Car is great.

I must say, go for this car. that's really great if you are looking for car full of features.